Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Something about me...

Something you may not know about me is that i have grandiose ideas and don't have the skills to match them.  The thing that may surprise you is that i don't usually remember this/figure it out until the project is done and i am sad.  

Exhibit A:
I have been dying to recover our ottoman.
The ottoman is officially dead due to PCS and sun light.

Before

After


Okay this may not look as bad as it is in real life... but it isn't good my friends

I think i actually hate it.  :(

2 comments:

  1. Well it could be the one wierd thing in our house with a funny story! I love you for your creativity by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we aren't supposed to have "weird" things in our house, only funny stories! Thanks bun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...