Tuesday, April 24, 2012

WEEBLES

So... this is a fun little story to tell you how our lives have changed...

So we moved into our new house on Thursday... we officially live in MISSISSIPPI.
This will soon tell you HOW officially we live in Mississippi.
back to the story.
So the toilet was clogged... i won't name names but we knew it wasn't me and Jack isn't potty trained yet so... anyway moving on.
This toilet thing started to become an issue so Nick set out to get a plunger.
This is at 9pm folks.  Nick said he felt so WT (white trash) walking into walmart at night and walking out with a 6 pack of budlight and a plunger... pause for reaction or uproar of laughter.
I love my husband.  I assured him he was overdressed for that occasion.
Well... what clogged our toilet?
The culpret was...
a WEEBLE!

Jack's brand new toy had been strewn into the porcelain throne never to live again.  Poor guy was drowned.
Yes Weeble's clog my toilets now...
I send my husband out to walmart and weebles clog my toilet.
My life as a Mississippi wife and mom.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...