Monday, April 16, 2012

So first things first...
I FIXED my hair.
Well... with a hat.



This is our trip-o-meter from Montgomery AL to Columbus MS after all of the raining on our faces that happened at the Montgomery Airport.  Stupid rain.
(I miss you mom and dad)
(you too brother)
We received GREAT news when we got on base.
Columbus is apparently the CITY THAT HAS IT ALL!
we didn't know.
We had NO CLUE.
So these are the planes Nick will be flying first.
June 7!
T-6
(if i remember correctly)
Well next we looked for houses...
We went through the entire 6 page listing of houses the base gave us.
Do you know what we chose?
The townhouse that i found while living in Germany.
Yep.
Life's funny sometimes!
So here she is...
our new home.
and these are our neighbors ducks
This is one of the many pictures of ferns i have been texting my mom.
(she thinks i need ferns now that i live in the south.)
So far i vote no.
And this is the temperature yesterday after Church.

So far we have seen some CRAZY bugs.  Something was hopping around the hotel we are in... do cockroaches jump?  I tried to kill him but he LEAPED out of the way! AHH!
I killed a freaky lookin spider today.
We saw one of Hopper's gang at the pool yesterday.
... and embarassing moment for me...
we pulled the car over on the way to Church yesterday because i was afraid of a moth.
HE TRIED TO EAT ME I TELL YOU!
I saw him, he made eye contact.

He flew at me, phangs dripping with blood...

(the closest picture i could find to something with SCARY fangs)
:)

i screamed.
I pulled both legs into my body and yelped.
Nick pulled over and asked me to calm down.
LOL
:)
Then he put on his armor

and got that moth OUT OF THE CAR.
I'm pretty sure the technical name for this was "Swashbuckling".

*Pictures posted are not ACTUAL pictures of the scary moth and or Nick.

Okay but seriously that moth had the body of sasquatch with the wings of a velociraptur!
serious.

1 comment:

  1. So much for the trailor home... I knew you wouldn't go for that! LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...