Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Angry people and scaring Meagan

So today a lady decided to FEIST me about coffee.  She was shouting at me from the counter, i was pretending not to hear her because she was being rude until she said "...that B**** isn't even listening to me".  I knew this drink i was making wasn't hers but i did what she was yelling anyway because i too was a little feisty but still myself and didn't want to fight her.  I placed the drink on the counter and called it out, double tall iced caramel macchiato.  I then went back to making drinks and made another tall iced caramel macchiato.  When i put this one on the counter and called it out she said "oh wait, that one is mine, this one isn't."  I replied oh, so you mean i just ruined this drink because i listened to you yelling at me from behind the counter and went and poured it down the drain... (yes, i know i was feisty too but please be nice to people who do monotonous jobs... we get tired too!)  THEN... she points at another employee and says "come here", "That girl is slapping S*** down on the counter and i don't like it."  I looked at her and said, if you have a problem, I am the manager and you can talk to me about it."  She put her hand up.... 
No joke, just like that...
Are we 5?

OH WE ARE THROUGH!

Later she said, "Miss Manager, i can see you are having difficulties today so i am just going to leave."

!!!

LOL, Meagan tells the story like this:
I AM THE MANAGGGEEERR!
She said i scared her so she just kept her head down and pretended to stir a coffee. 
LOL

I like to think of myself more like this....
I am the Manager, you can deal with me!
:)
Either way i feel pretty Bad A.

I decided that pregnancy hasn't made me feistier like people are saying,
I already thought the things i am now saying.
I just feel more confident all of a sudden to stick up for myself.
It is refreshing, i like it!


6 comments:

  1. ME TOO GO FIESTY YOU!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO
    p.s. my mom thinks its twins too!

    -yas

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! Thanks Yas! Where is your blog. I have a name: Shake and Bake

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL: this made me laugh, I love the images you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That B is lucky I wasn't there. I'm glad you put her in her place. Anybody I know? Jeez!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go sisser! I was about to come swim over there and punch that woman in the ovaries for you! but you handled yo bidniss!!! love you B!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...