Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Five hundred, twentyfive thousand six hundred minutes... well at least it seems like that is how long it has been since my last post.  What have we done since the last post?  Well...
Jack turned 1!  My little baby.  We had a monster themed party for the little monster and it was a lot of fun.
We moved out of Germany, kind of a big change. :)  Nick left for OTS (officer training school) in January and we are FINALLY nearing the end!  We are moving to MISSISSIPPI.  Yup, another BIG change.  I have started tanning in fear of being thrown into a crab boil when i get there.  I was hoping that if i slowly worked on a base tan i wouldn't be SO badly burnt when we get there.  Hopefully i won't look like her:

My hair MAY poof like that though.  I am also super nervous about the bugs that are unfamiliar to me.  Uh.. i saw my first cockroach in VA two weeks ago, and we are not friends.
I feel so at a loss for words, i had made the decision to stop blogging.  We now have PINTEREST and really, what am i doing that is cuter than pinterest?  Nothing.  So... i felt stupid blogging, but with our upcoming move i can go back to letting the family and friends know what we are up to, even if it is just my leather skin i am updating you on.

Welcome back my TWO followers.  Welcome back.

5 comments:

  1. OMG HALLELUJAH. And the heavens opened up and MY LADY LOVE WAS BACK!!! MORE! MORE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooop woop!!!!!!! I've been checking this thing for months, FINALLYYYY!
    <3

    Yaz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaay!! I love seeing you and your beautiful family! Not to mention amazing parties and crafts! I can't wait to hear what Mississippi is like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. FINALLY! It was crazy that you stopped blogging and no one thinks Pinterest is so awesome that they don't want to see what the wonderful YOU has been up to! Yay! Yay! Yay!
    Love you lots and lots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blogs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...