Tuesday, August 23, 2011

So tomorrow i start cleaning houses.  I have 2 houses to clean now... 
I am a bit Nervy.

I have four hours to clean each house every other week.  
Each house is three stories and has four people living inside.
I will also have Jack.
This might be a struggle...
we will see:)
SO, today i looked up tips.
want me to share?
good me too.

*List of how to clean the house:
1) dust
2) furniture- vacuum furniture and wash sheets/bath mats
3) mirrors and glass
4) surfaces- counters, remotes, phone, light switches, door knobs
5) spray kitchen down, then bath room go back and wipe down
6) sweep and mop
7) vacuum

*Tools for the house:
toothpicks
grapefruit & salt (i know right?)
dryer sheets
toothbrush
razor
q tip
microfiber towels
microfiber mop
nylon bristle broom
shammy dry for pet hair, wet for windows
backpack vac

*liquids
water and dish soap for all over
white vinegar, thyme and lavender

*to smell nice:
boil in water-
cranberry, orange, rosemary and bay leaves
orange, rosemary, cloves
apple, vanilla, cinnamon
lemon, pepper, rosemary
lemon, bay leaves, cinnamon and cloves
or just plain ol'
cinnamon OR vanilla OR nutmeg

Wish me luck!
Hopefully tomorrow i will look like this:

and not this:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...