Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Tea Party Baby Sprinkle

I am throwing a Baby Sprinkle (What i am told is a baby shower for a second baby...)
We are doing a Tea Party because i thought that sounded intimate and sweet for a baby girl celebration.

I was going to keep it simple and serve tea and have muffins... NOW i am totally into it and want to make tea cup/ tea pot sugar cookies
chocolate earl grey cupcakes (the ones in my blog main picture)

assorted macaroons
eclairs
profiteroles
a peach charlotte 
and stuffed peaches... UH OH!  
Of course my stuff won't turn out this cute... 
BUT i really want to try!  
I am trying to stick to pink and yellow colors...
and i probably need EITHER the profiterole OR the eclair...
and i could do a raspberry or strawberry charlotte since i want to serve the stuffed peaches...

OH DEAR I JUST WANT TO DO IT ALL!

How cute is this...
a FIRST Tea Party

Here is the shower i threw for Laura the first time around:
Logan's Under the Water Shower


3 comments:

  1. I make cookies using the royal icing all the time. They are so much fun, and if you have some small decorating tips (Wilton 2s through 5s) and pastry bags, it makes it easy. They do take a few days to make since you decorate in layers. But with a good sugar cookie recipe they are so tasty and soft and wonderfully adorable.

    Erin Rutherford

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erin, yes they are one of my favorite things because you can make them look so good and they are pretty darn easy if you are patient... (sometimes i am not) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I'm learning to be more patient in my baking, but Having to take 3 days to make a cookie is pushing it.

    Erin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...