Thursday, November 19, 2009

Pictures

Okay, so i ordered a photo book of our first year together, i have the second year, and dating in my cart but i figured i would buy them one at a time.  I am SO VERY THANKFUL i did.  Winkflash stinks!








I repeat, do not go to Winkflash.com
I also ordered our Christmas cards from them and am not too excited about them either.  Back to the books, the page layouts were few and not impressive and the quality of the pictures was horrible.  My mom made us a book on shutterfly for our wedding and it was beautiful, absolutely gorgeous.  Sure the pictures were professional, but the layouts were also awesome, the pictures took up the page and the price difference is not significant!










Shutterfly is also having a 20% off sale on their books at the moment and you receive 50 free 4x6 prints when you sign up!
I recommend shutterfly.com for all of your photo needs.  The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...